This photo over at Dogs in Duds (love the name) inspired today’s No Frown Friday. We talked about real space travel last week, so let’s talk about some fictional space travel today. That’s right, it’s time for Star Wars… puppy style!
- First up, punny pet names: Obi Wag Kenobi, Arf Vader, Slobber the Hutt, Luke Skybarker, Arftoo-D2, Boba Fetch, and Lando Abyssinian.
- In case the list above didn’t tip you off, Star Wags: A New Rope Toy is next on my imaginary movie producer list as soon as I wrap up Golden Retriever Girls and Seven Dogs for Seven Brothers. Perhaps I’ll call the next episodes The American Shorthair Strikes Back and The Return of the Pedi-Paws. I should probably move on now…
- Speaking of felines, is this cat Jabba the Hutt’s stunt double?
- Not really pup related, but still worth a sniff… cool Star Wars cakes.
- This chihuahua will teach you the ways of the Force.
- You know you want a shirt in Chewbacca Pink.
Ok, so I had no idea what an AT-AT was until I saw the video below. All you need to know is that it’s one of those walker things from Star Wars, and apparently it is awesome (and perfect for today’s post):
That concludes today’s No Frown Friday… but before I go, I’d like to bark about one of our blogging friends who has a Star Wars connection. Stop by The Life and Times of Chew the Shih Tzu and say hi! (While you’re there, you can also learn how Chewy got his name.)
Happy weekend… may the pup be with you!