Did you see the story about the runaway llamas?
The story was blowing up Twitter, of course. I imagine that office productivity was way down this afternoon, but office worker morale was probably way up. Seems like a fair tradeoff. Happy minions are useful minions, after all.
That being said, we all know that there is going to be an attempt by various news outlets and Interwebz pundits to write some clever headlines and comments about this high-steed chase. (It’s gold, Jerry. Gold.) Some of those attempts will be more successful than others, no doubt.
In addition, many puns will be taken quickly, and it will become challenging to think of new ones.
Accordingly, I feel that it’s my part as a lover of puns to provide these brave souls with some headline options. You are welcome to these, llama fans. (Though how about a shoutout to your girl over here?)
Without further ado:
- Llama nightmare dressed like a daydream
- The Llamazing Chase
- Llama splice
- Save the drama for your llama
- Llamas on prime
- Llama be, llama be, llama llama llama be
- Llama said knock you out
- Llama llama llama chameleon
- Llamatic irony
- Llama told me (not to run)
- Llama believer
- Llamalready gone
- Llama do my thang
- Who gives an F about an Oxford llama?
- Llama he’s crazy
- Llamas, don’t let your babies grow up to be cowboys
- Llama’s broken heart
- Llama sutra
- She’s a bad llama jama
- Llama mia!
- Llamall about that chase
- Llama gonna get you sucka
- If llama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy
- Llama just leave this here
- Llama going to Disney World
- Futur-llama: Good news, everyone!
- Llama keep going to the river to pray
- The llamaculate reception
- Llamada Inn
- Llamall dressed up & nowhere to go
- Llamigration reform
- Llamaican me crazy
I’m spent… but I do it all for you.