It’s Friday again, so I’m here with your weekly dose of linky goodness…
- Your punny pet name: Kitty Ya-meow-guchi. (Fun fact: kittens are really into ice skating.)
- It’s definitely the party season – time to stock up on gifts for your hosts/hostesses. If one of them happens to be a dog lover, here are some great ideas. Another option – just get a gift for the dog instead.
- Once you have the gifts, you’ll need to wrap them. On that note, I have a feeling most cats would not be as tolerant as this one.
- Looking for some new Christmas music to sing while you decorate? Might I suggest The 12 Dogs of Christmas? (That post may inspire me to dogify some Christmas carols soon. Stay tuned.)
- Does your dog inspire your holiday decorations? Maybe I should take a cue from Bo and make a Bella out of marshmallows and peanut butter cups.
- Speaking of my little blog star, want to see more photos from Bella’s holiday shoot? Check out our album on Facebook. (While you’re there, you might as well like the page too, right?)
- Considering taking photos of your pet this holiday season but not sure where to start? Lucky for you, I’ve rounded up some tips from our pals at Go Pet Friendly and Alfie’s Blog.
I was joking about creating a candy Bella (I blame last night’s Parks & Recreation for putting that notion into my brain), but now I’m wondering – what candy would you use to make a replica of your dog?