It’s Super/Puppy Bowl weekend! I’m sure today’s theme will not surprise you…
- Your punny pet name: Meowrio Manningham. (I had some trouble coming up with one today – so here are some more punny football names.)
- He’s no football player, but Ozzy the balancing dog is the most impressive athlete I’ve seen in a while.
- Hello… is it blending you’re looking for? If so, you’ll enjoy this Super Bowl commercial from Toyota. (The obsession continues.)
- On a loosely related note, here’s a Mister T tea set.
- Moving on… I’ll be making some cupcakes for our annual Super Bowl party. (One of these days, I’ll also update my baking blog again.) I hope mine turn out better than these.
- Puppies predicting the Super Bowl? I hope they are wrong, but I can’t deny the cute.
- Something else important is happening on Sunday too – the Puppy Bowl! Who is your favorite player? (See them in action!)
- Another great thing about the Puppy Bowl? It’s encouraging adoption!
- No need to focus solely on the puppies – this year, you can check out the equally awesome Elder Bowl!
- Don’t worry… there’s a little something for the cat lover too. Here are your 30 cutest moments from the kitty halftime show.
I can’t wait to watch the game and cheer for the Giants. However, I doubt there will be any instant replays that use slow-mo as well as the video below…
(via Paw Nation)