Happy Friday! Time to send you into the weekend with some lovely links…
- This week’s punny pet names are for our feathered friends: Emerbill Lagasse and Wolfgang Duck.
- I so want to throw a Saved by the Bell party. Invitations will be in the form of Buddy Bands. (Bonus nostalgia: this Jem cake.)
- Speaking of sweets, I finally updated my oft-neglected cupcake blog. Check it out!
- Apparently I’m all about the food today… let’s tie it all together. Meet the world’s most patient dog at the Food On My Dog blog.
- Another awesome tumblr site? T-Rex Trying. It’s hard to pick a favorite, but I think this one might be mine. (Thanks to Hey, Love for sharing this one!)
- For another treat, check out all of the great posts submitted to Something Wagging’s Train Your Dog Challenge and get inspired.
- If I had to compare dogs to a state of matter (you know, because that comes up a lot), I’d say Bella is like a gas. She expands to fill the available space. (I wonder what Bella would say about me.)
- Dogs wearing crowns – it just feels right.
- You know I love Pinterest. The collection of crazy pins from Pinterest, You Are Drunk is my new guilty pleasure.
Finally, I give you today’s video… I’m kind of in love with it. No joke.
Cute, right? Have a fantastic weekend!