I’m breaking July’s monthly roundup into two installments – once I finally started catching up on my blog reading, the list ended up being much longer than I expected. (Seriously, I’d appreciate it if everyone would dial down the quality of their posts – it would make my life a lot easier.)
Before we get started with the first installment, I just have to share this post from Text From Dog. I just could not stop laughing after I saw it.
Anyway, without further ado, here are thirteen more posts that made me smile in July. Hats off to these awesome bloggers…
- Fostering: Sometimes You Just Feel Like a Rock Star! from Poochie Project – Totally a rock star in my book (complete with awesome video).
- Photo update Wednesday from Peaceful dog – The first photo will put a huge grin on your face. It will stay there once you see the rest.
- Just a Working Dog Today from Ryker Rules – A glimpse at the day of a pretty adorable and awesome therapy dog.
- Pawsitively Amazing: Smiley from Daily Dog Tag – This post just makes me deliriously happy. Go read it.
- It’s okay to be nervous when first fostering or adopting a dog from No Dog About It – Given how my July went, this post really resonated with me. I think it’s just a wonderful perspective.
- Silly Sunday… Video Dating for Cats from Cat Chat – I don’t know why, but this one reduced me to giggles.
- A Little Fun for Your Friday from Rescued Insanity – Speaking of fun videos, I love this “Adopt Me, Baby” one.
- Dog Sitting Blues, Part 2 from The Dog Park – This tale of generosity lifted my spirits. It’s nice to have a reminder that sometimes, people just rock.
- Toby Overcomes His Fear of Water… Mostly from My Tail Hurts from Wagging So Much – You owe it to yourself to check out these adorable photos and a tale of facing your fears.
- I Say It Loud and I Say It Proud: I Am a Pet Blogger! from My Brown Newfies – Can’t argue with that!
- Pet Blogs Offer Inspiration, Comic Relief, Life Lessons from Dancing Dog Blog – In that same vein, check out this post. I couldn’t have said it better myself.
- How a Dog’s Brain Works from Doggie Stylish – Yup. That just about covers it.
- Jim and Me on the Hill courtesy of from sophie’s view – Let’s end today’s installment on a super sweet note.
So, there you have it. Check back next week for part two… I hope that this list will keep you busy until then!