I didn’t really have a theme in mind for today’s links. However, after I put the list together, I noticed a few common threads: England, philosophical musings, and sharks. (I’m not entirely sure how that last one fits, but there you have it.) So, here we go…
- Up first, your punny pet names: Romeo Montawoof and Juliet Catulet.
- I’m not done yet… I know that this one is stretching the “pet” part a bit far (though I suppose it could still work for a goldfish), but I couldn’t resist: Shark Wahlberg (or Sharky Shark, if you prefer).
- This puppy is the Jack Handey of the canine set. (Oh heck, why not… I made my own. If you make one too, share the link in the comments! Need some inspiration? Start here…)
- While he’s busy musing, cats are busy doing… in the arenas of politics and fashion, at least.
- Speaking of cats… I had no idea you could patent a method of exercise, but what do I know? (No update on how to properly herd cats, however. Get your patent application ready!)
- The Olympics are over, but that won’t stop me from posting a few more London-y type links: enjoy these adorable cards and these cool cakes.
- Since we’re talking about England today, did you ever see the great video explaining the difference between England, the United Kingdom, and Great Britain? If not, it’s definitely worth a watch.
- If you live every week like it’s Shark Week, then you should decorate your home appropriately. (Speaking of Shark Week…)
Finally, today’s video offering combines British-ness and deep thoughts (a la Henri):
Does sharing this video count as making use of my English degree? I sure hope so.