If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you know that I have a weakness for animal odd couples. Today, I have quite the assortment of crazy combinations for you:
- Your punny pet names: Heidi Plume (for a bird) & Tim Bunn (for a rabbit).
- Maybe Bella and Tavish should watch this kangaroo and lemur at play – it could provide some inspiration!
- Speaking of kangaroos, these photos of a baby kangaroo and a baby wombat sharing a pouch (seriously) sent my cute-o-meter off the charts. Did you know that the babies of both species are called joeys? No, not like that Joey. (Although… how you doin’?)
- Now, for a few odd couples involving pups. First up, these two… I mean, Mango and Milkshake? Those names are amazing. I melt.
- This guy has some pretty rocking bodyguards. (I’m totally fighting the urge to play The Bodyguard soundtrack right now.)
- Oh you know… it’s just a turtle and a Bulldog hanging out. Eating cereal.
- This next odd couple was meant to be. What are the odds that a Dalmatian will adopt her very own black & white spotted lamb?
- This baby sloth (also known as a pup!) is besties with a teddy bear. I now want to hug a baby sloth.
Finally, it’s time for this week’s video. You can’t go wrong with a dog and some dolphins, right?
What do you have planned for the weekend?