It’s time for some Friday linkage… but first, I have a special treat to share with you. I’m honored to have a guest post on Grouchy Puppy today. It’s called “5 Things You Shouldn’t Say to a Senior Dog Owner” – head over there and check it out!
Now, to the links:
- This week’s punny pet name: Digmund Freud (or Sighound Freud).
- You know I love Henri the cat – and now he’s back with a message for this political season. (Includes the phrase “castration without representation” – how could you resist?)
- I am unable to resist a good English major joke. And a good catch phrase.
- Did you catch the series on Freud and Fido over at Freud’s Butcher? Some very interesting stuff.
- Is your dog is a paradox too?
- These paintings of Darth Vader and other villains cuddling bunnies are awesome.
- A Nutella food truck? I want to go to there. Like right now.
- Cookie Monster and Grover parody some recent movies and TV shows. My inner child rejoices. Does yours?
- I just can’t stop… it’s TV theme songs galore! They’re all stuck in my head now, but it’s worth it.
Continuing on the TV theme song theme (yup, I said it), I’m sure you’ll understand why I couldn’t resist sharing today’s video:
(Bonus TV theme song – last week, I shared the Game of Thrones theme sung by a cat. In the interest of equal time, here’s a canine version.)