It’s time for another monthly roundup, so set aside some time to catch up on your reading. Here are a few posts that made me smile in the month of August:
- Dog Song Saturday: Cracker Jack by Dolly Parton from Talking Dogs – I love Dolly, and I love this song.
- 10 Pet Loss Quotes That Don’t Suck from A Brave Face – I always try to highlight things that don’t suck. Are you listening?
- So You Think You Want a Puggle? from Kol’s Notes – Sorry, Jeff Foxworthy. This list of fifteen signs you might have a puggle is way more fun.
- Wordless Wednesday: Jagerwarg from Raising a Super Dog – Just… awesome.
- This is the Best Dressed Dog We’ve Ever Seen from Dogster – Kind of hard to argue with that statement.
- So We Have This Snake… via Heart Like a Dog – I really want to meet a clicker-trained snake now.
- Dwayne’s World Presents: Bohemian Dog Rhapsody (a song parody) from Chronicles of Cardigan – If I could marry a blog, it would be this one.
- Confessions of a Neurotic Dog Mom: The Poop in My Pocket from A Brave Face – Could. Not. Stop. Laughing.
- Sort of Wordless Wednesday 101 – The teeter totter (video) from Bringing Up Bella – You go, Bella!
- Plants Don’t Cry When They Need Water from Kol’s Notes – I don’t have a green thumb either. Not even a green pinky finger. My dogs are covered though.
- Flashback Friday: Depressed Puppy from Pawcurious – Oh my. That face. (I’m totally in a meme mood right now.)
- Minions At Work from BZ Dogs – I seriously want my own minions. Please?
- That Awkward Moment When Your Daughter Does The Ball Tap To Your Dog from My Brown Newfies – There’s no topping that title, you know. Also… balls.
Finally, I realize that this is breaking (my own unwritten, loosely-defined) protocol, but I meant to add this post to July’s list and forgot:
- Dog House Blog, Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beerholder! from Molly the Wally – I knew there was something suspicious about camels.
- I hate numbered lists with only one thing listed. So here’s a second thing.
So, that’s a wrap on August. Did I miss any of your favorite posts?