It’s confession time…
I didn’t post yesterday. Unfortunately, I’ve spent the month writing each day’s post in the waning hours of the day. (Not exactly a recipe for success in a daily posting challenge, right?) Yesterday, I was in the midst of last minute prep for an event I was hosting today, and my post drafting fell by the wayside. I’m a little bummed, but I plan to finish out the month anyway. Close enough, I guess.
Anyway, here’s your weekly linkage…
- First up, your punny pet name: Viper Chapman. (Have you seen Orange is the New Cat? Great show. Also a great show? This.)
- Obviously, given my busy week. I was running on caffeine. This photo is a good representation of what I probably looked like yesterday.
- Now that I can relax, I think I’ll have a pint and a snuggle from one of these cats. Maybe a burger too?
- Curling up with a good book sounds good too. Perhaps my local librarian can help. (Do you have one about the cat and the baby bunny?)
- Well, seems like cats are the thing today. Why fight it? After all, these cat gifts are, simply put, the cat’s ass.
Finally, I give you today’s video. I’m pretty sure that this is an accurate representation of what would happen if Mario had been a cat:
There’s a reason geeks love cats, after all.
In case you missed it, here’s what we were up to on the blog this week:
- Catching your tail is not all it’s cracked up to be
- The hedge of glory
- When dogs send email…
- Caption this… lizard?
- I bet you didn’t think dogs could write headlines. This post will seriously change your mind.
- Has your workout gone to the dogs?
That’s all for meow. (I couldn’t help myself.)