There’s a lot happening round these parts of late…
- First up, your punny pet names: Macawly Culkin and Doe Pesci. (You know, like doe. A deer. A female deer. And a bird.)
- Have you signed up for the Pet Blogger’s Gift Exchange yet? There’s still time to join me and my fantastic co-host Pamela from Something Wagging This Way Comes for the best holiday party on the Interwebz. What are you waiting for? Go sign up! No, really… go now. I’ll wait.
- You may recall that I’ve been doing a series of guest posts over at the Grouchy Puppy blog. Yesterday’s post (The perfect holiday gift for the dog who has everything) was about Frankie’s Fund, which my friend Edie (from Will My Dog Hate Me) started to honor a little dog who made a huge difference in her life. Click here to find out how you can contribute to Frankie’s Fund to provide hospice care to senior dogs in need.
- I don’t think I shared the post before that one with you either. In it, you’ll find ten unique ways to celebrate your senior dog (and some punny pet names). I’m nothing if not helpful, right?
- J.O.D.I. from Kol’s Notes often outdoes herself. This year’s Advent Calendar for Dog Lovers is no exception. Head over to Kol’s Notes to enter to win a new prize each day (as well as an awesome grand prize when it’s all said and done)!
- On a completely unrelated note, after months of neglect, I finally updated my baking blog with a new recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter Butterfinger Blondies. (I’ve got some other holiday recipes over there too, although I caution you that most are not for sharing with your furry friends.)
Finally, I give you today’s video, which I adore:
In case you missed it, here’s what we were up to on the blog this week:
- The Lazy Games: Catching Zs Edition
- Who knew elves were so furry?
- Christmas carols, doggie style
- Caption this dog: Hiding from Santa