Well, the world obviously has a case of wedding fever this week. Who am I to resist? After all, I did celebrate my own anniversary yesterday. I did, however, resist getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the royal wedding and will catch up via DVR instead. (DVR – best invention ever?) However, I bet I could have been convinced to get up if I was invited to a celebration like the snazzy one over at Bark’n About. Anyway…
- Your punny pet names: Cat Middleton was perfect for the theme, but it seemed too easy (though I really hope someone has a cat with that name). So, I also give you… Camilla Barker Bowles.
- Have you been to a wedding where the couple’s pet(s) played a role? As previously discussed, Bella does not travel well. Thus, we let her snooze at home during the festivities. It would have been fun to have her there though. I’ll just have to look at these best dogs and pups of honor instead. Prefer to let your pets be the star of the show? Check out this canine wedding photo over at Doggie Stylish or learn about a recent cat wedding in London via Life with Cats.
- Want more? Okay, okay… here are 45 photos of doggie ring bearers.
- Larry the Downing Street Cat was all decked out for the royal wedding. Help him celebrate by checking out this Royal Wedding CATs-travaganza Adoption event. (It’s part of the PetSmart Charities National Adoption Weekend happening today through Sunday!)
- Are you all about the Union Jacks? The lovely under the blanket has rounded up some fantastic items with a British theme.
- Royal wedding not your style? Perhaps you’ll enjoy these awesomely geeky weddings instead.
Finally, did you see this fantastic Corgi ad? (It was to convince people to upgrade to HD coverage of the royal wedding – irrelevant now, but still adorable.)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!