First and foremost, thanks again to Something Wagging and Kol’s Notes for sharing this award with me. I highly recommend you pay them a visit – both blogs are great! Bella and I are humbled to be in such company…
The rules: I have to tell you seven things about myself and then choose fifteen other blogs that deserve the award. (One set of rules said newly-discovered, and the other set just said versatile, so I’m making up my own rule and just choosing fifteen blogs I always enjoy… though it’s hard to narrow it down to just fifteen. As you can see from the blogroll at right, I enjoy a lot of blogs!)
The last time I did something like this, I shared some puppy-related items about myself and some things about Bella. So, this time I decided to use my seven things to tell you a little more about me (the non-dog related stuff). Here we go:
- My favorite food is grilled cheese.
- I’m a voracious reader… I go through books at a pretty fast pace. In fact, I just started a new book last night (the fifth book in the Southern Vampire Mysteries), and finished it this evening. Hours need to be subtracted for sleep, work, commuting, and dinner, during which reading was not an option. Another recent example? I finished all three Hunger Games books in 3 days. When I get into a book, it’ll be gone in no time. Tina Fey’s Bossypants is next in my sights.
- I never thought I’d want an e-reader, but I love my Kindle.
- I love writing song parodies (as you may have guessed from my recent post about the Pupperazzi). Although I can’t really sing, I can’t help myself!
- I love outdoor concerts. And wine. Especially outdoor concerts that allow you to bring wine.
- I enjoy movies… and musicals. Thus, I was in geek heaven yesterday when I went with a friend to see Stephen Sondheim’s Company at the movie theater. So far this summer, I’ve already seen a production of Follies (apparently I’m in a Sondheim kind of mood lately), and will be seeing Wicked and Mamma Mia again soon. I’m sure there will be other performances in my future as well…
- I can relate pretty much anything back to Saved by the Bell and Beverly Hills, 90210. It’s one of my… talents?
Whew… hope you made it through my rambling. Now, to the fun part! I’m passing this award onto the following blogs:
- This One Wild Life
- BZ Training
- Doggie Stylish
- The Chronicles of Cardigan
- Grouchy Puppy
- CindyLu’s Muse
- under the blanket
- Rescued Insanity
- Peggy’s Pet Place
- Kenzo the Hovawart
- My Brown Newfies
- No Dog About It Blog
- Brian’s Home
- Will My Dog Hate Me?
- 24 Paws of Love
- The Thundering Herd
Don’t count… I may have cheated a little. Honestly, this was way too hard and there were so many others I wanted to mention, so if I didn’t list you above, please don’t be offended! Perhaps I need some sort of regular feature where I heap all sorts of compliments upon all you wonderful pet bloggers out there, so that I’m not leaving anyone out. Stay tuned, my lovely readers – the wheels are turning on this one!