I’ll admit it. I love otters. If seals are the puppies of the sea, otters are the puppies of the river… and also sometimes of the sea. (Actual puppies? The puppies of the land. Duh.) After that intro, I bet you will have no trouble guessing today’s theme…
- Your punny pet name for this week: Beatrix Otter.
- This link reminded me of The Fox and the Hound (except for the fact that the link didn’t make me cry). Check out this adorable otter and puppy playing together.
- Um, I had no idea otters were so talented. I can’t juggle, but this otter can.
- This baby otter having lunch is awesome. (I’m extremely jealous of the guy who introduced himself to the otter as “Uncle Kevin.” I want to be an otter aunt!)
- I bet this little girl will grow up to be an otter aunt someday.
- I would like to apply for citizenship of Otter Nation (currently ruled by Sir Otter the Brave, I hear). Maybe that would improve my chances of being an otter aunt.
- If that’s too much to ask, can I just get invited to this guy’s next sleepotter? (I’m going for a sleepover pun here… I doubt it really worked, but I’m sticking with it.)
- I could watch this trio of otters all day. Or this group of otters chasing a butterfly. I’m flexible.
I have to admit, I had quite the debate with myself over which video to feature today. (I’ll leave it to your imagination whether that debate was out loud or simply between the voices in my head.) Anyway, this was the winner (via Best Week Ever):
It’s like he’s staring into my soul and sending cute rays right into my heart.
Want more otters? You’re in luck. I have one more link to share. It’s time for everyone’s favorite game show: Dog… or… Otter? Enjoy!