- Your punny pet names: Chick Clark and Duckleberry Finn.
- Puppies herding ducklings? I could watch that all day. (Note to self: come up with career plan that will allow me to do just that.)
- Speaking of careers, who would have guessed that becoming a Secret Service agent would allow one to help ducklings in distress?
- Even though the White House is apparently welcoming to ducklings, I’ve heard that a dog park is no place for a duck.
- Perhaps I should have called this post Make Way for Ducklings. Here’s another item of duckling-related cuteness: a Labrador adopting an orphaned duckling.
- We should give some other birds their due as well – these orphaned goslings and their adoptive canine mom are unbelievably cute.
- Have you ever wanted to get up close and personal with some hummingbirds? Now’s your chance.
- Oh, heck – it’s an inclusive blog, despite the name. Let’s let the cats shine too. Enjoy this video of a parrot and a kitten hanging out.
- Thoughts I’ve never had: “I could really take a good nap right now if only I had a cat to curl up in.” Thoughts a baby chick has had: that one.
Finally, it’s time for today’s video. It’s cute, but what really sold me was the ending…
Thank goodness I managed to get this week’s linkage together. I don’t think I could have made it up to you if I’d skipped it two weeks in a row!
I’m back, baby.