The other day, I was cleaning and started singing “Whistle While You Work” (as one does), and then it turned into a mash-up of that song and “I’m Late” from Alice in Wonderland. That factoid has very little to do with today’s post, other than the fact that the June monthly roundup is rather late. In any event, here are a few posts that made me smile in the month of June…
- Dinner-Video from afFURmation – Someone has been spying on Bella – I could totally see this happening to her. (Well, except for the problem-solving part.)
- Pittie Post Day: Challenging Ourselves from Bringing Up Bella – Of the many great posts from Pittie Post Day, this one really made a lasting impression on me.
- Senior dogs make us better kids: Why old dogs are the best dogs from Grouchy Puppy – A truly wonderful post.
- Dog Song Saturday: My Flea Has Dogs from Talking Dogs – I think that the howling canine chorus in the middle is my favorite part.
- Five Ways that Pets Add Life from To Dog With Love – The photo of the Havanese herd… it’s just an overload of cute.
- The Power of a Walk from Rescued Insanity – Considering that I often talk my worries out with a furry friend as we walk, this post really resonated with me.
- Advice from the Dog: 7 Ways to Help a Sick Human from Kol’s Notes – Take it from a Puggle who knows what’s what.
(Although the June roundup is severely belated, July’s is already in the works and will be coming soon. So there’s that.)
Did I miss one of your June faves? Share it in the comments!