It’s Friday… let’s get to the linkage!
- First up, your punny pet names are inspired by this slideshow (oh… hello there, Slide 15): Cullen Bones, Nathan Blue Jaydrian, and Pom Daley. (Seriously, I want to meet a Pomeranian named Pom Daley. It’s my new dream.)
- Speaking of punny pet names, this week I learned that Prince Harry owns a racehorse named Usain Colt. How is it possible that I never came up with that one on my own? (Bonus link: Animals with misleading names.)
- Emmylou Harris rocks. Check out her new project, Woofstock.
- Um, I would watch the heck out of Animals Acting Like Sharks Week.
- You know I’m a fan of all things Seussical. Thus, I loved this collection of advertising artwork from Dr. Seuss.
- I’m not even going to pretend that I don’t love these new ads from Old Navy featuring 90210 actors.
- On another nostalgia-related note… moves like Chandler!
- Here’s one for the Things Bella and Tavish Will Never Do files. (Oh, Corgis. Always good for a smile.) Yup… I adopt dogs that take their cues from the Gremlins.
You didn’t think I’d make it through this post with only one Olympics reference, did you? As if. Today’s video reveals the results of the Cat Sleeping Position Olympics:
That’s all folks! Hard to believe the Olympics are almost over already. Will you be spicing up your life on Sunday?