- First up, your punny pet name for this week: Lick Carter (see #8 below).
- Have you ever wondered what the lyrics to Ice Ice Baby mean? I’m going to guess that you have not. Nonetheless, I recommend that you stop, collaborate, and listen to Adam Scott explain them to you. (I have now decided that I would like Adam Scott to explain all lyrics to me. Forever.)
- Obviously, Fraggles make everything better. (Speaking of rock…)
- Remember Mr. Wizard? Apparently his social skills were not on a par with his science skills. I kid, I kid…
- If only I’d held on to a few liters of Crystal Pepsi, I’d be a hundredaire by now.
- This next one is not for the easily offended: Kanye’d by the Bell.
- Backstreet’s back… all right?
Well, I always knew Dylan McKay wasn’t such a bad boy. In fact, Luke Perry may have just won the hearts of animal lovers everywhere. Bonus: he’s not the only one. I love seeing stars from my youth promoting pet adoption:
On a related note, if Dylan and Kelly develop a sitcom together, I will choose it faster than Kelly chose herself. Or faster than Donna got drunk at prom. You know it.
On a related related note, remember when Brenda was in Heathers?
I’ll stop now.