It’s Friday once again… time for your weekly linkage!
- Your punny pet name: Wil Fleaton.
- Speaking of Wesley Crusher, here’s yet another reason to love Wil Wheaton.
- I may be wrong, but this video has convinced me that hedgehogs should start doing Dos Equis commercials.
- This chameleon is a neat freak after my own heart.
- Maybe put a cat on it will be the new put a bird on it… or maybe put a cat in it?
- I wish that Birdwalk Empire was a real show. (However, I would suggest naming the main character Ducky Thompson instead of Nucky Ducky Thompson, but that’s just me. Yes, these are the things I think about. Also, I’m beginning to think that my love of puns began with Sesame Street.)
- Goats on a seesaw! Enough said.
- I’m just going to say it. These baby meerkats complete me.
This meerkat is so me. And so Bella. And Tavish. Heck, this meerkat is all of us.
Am I right?
Also, any other baseball fans out there? I’ll be settling in to watch the Braves game tonight. My fingers are crossed that they win the Wild Card playoff game!