I realize it’s been somewhat quiet on the blog lately. Unlike the inspiration for today’s post, I didn’t make a run for it. I’ve just been a bit tired lately (although my yawns are nowhere near as adorable as these), so I gave myself permission to slack a little.
Enough rest, however… it’s time for some panda-monium, of the red variety:
- First up your punny pet names: Panda Sykes and Bamboo Rawls.
- Three words: baby red pandas.
- Listen buddy, be careful who you call cute and cuddly. Watch your back.
- Confession: sometimes I like to just reread this post and pretend that the pandas really are happy to see me.
- Work out? Eh, I would be much more likely to go to the gym if my fellow patrons looked like this.
- Red pandas are so expressive. They were made for posts like this one.
- I’m not sure if it keeps the doctor away, but I hope that an apple a day makes the red panda stay.
- I think this red panda might be Bella’s cousin. (And this one might be Tavish’s. As well as this one. Geez.)
- This next link has me thinking that I need to expand Tavish’s wardrobe. (Kidding. Sort of. I do think he could rock this look. I also think he might want to disown me if I tried it.)
- Couldn’t we all use a red panda hug?
Finally, today’s video is a concentrated dose of pure cuteness:
In case you missed it, here’s what we were up to on the blog this week:
- Wag Libs: If I [blank], feed [blank]
- She’s going to sleep on it…
- Caption this dog: What a difference a groom makes
Have a great weekend!