It’s Friday, which means it’s time for your weekly (except when I’m being a slacker) dose of linky goodness:
- First up, this week’s punny pet names: Flea-ba McEntire and Justin Timbersnake. (Bonus pun: I want to hang a sign like this one in my house.)
- Sometimes I just want to take the midnight train going anywhere, don’t you?
- Maybe that’s how these cats got to Dream Town.
- On an unrelated note, I would totally buy tickets to see Downton Abbey’s boy band. (I think they might even outsell ‘N Sync.)
- As you can see, I’ve got music on the mind today. Enjoy this clip of Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs stealing my heart for the millionth time.
- I love animal odd couples – and as a bonus, this Corgibun story even comes with a musically inspired title. (Corgibuns is now the name of my hypothetical pet-friendly bakery.)
- Dogs know how to rock out.
- Did you happen to see Stephen Colbert’s “Get Lucky” video? If this clip doesn’t make you smile, I’m not sure I want to know you.
Speaking of songs that I couldn’t escape this summer…
Sorry… I couldn’t resist.
Anyway, for all of your music-related needs, I highly recommend that you visit Wesley Ryan’s Music Hub. This blog is written by a dear friend of mine, who has been my musical guru for years. (He also shares my love of misheard lyrics, things that make it rain on my face, pop culture, and… well, everything really.)
In case you missed it, here’s what we were up to on the blog this week:
- As dog days go by…
- Children make terrible pets (and I make terrible puns)
- Caption this dog: Sleeping on the job
- 150 punny cat names… and counting
That’s all folks… happy Friday!