I’m so ready for this three-day weekend. Bring it on!
- Up first, your punny pet names for this week: Nigella Pawson, Meowrio Batali, and Gordon Hamsay.
- Any other Top Chef Masters fans out there? I’m pulling for Chef (and certified dog trainer) Douglas Keane – how could I not? He’s competing for puppies! In particular, he’s donating any winnings to the Green Dog Rescue Project. (It’s an interesting model – any thoughts?)
- Sorry, other chefs… Dog Chef is still the cutest chef. (I know I shared it before, but it’s totally worth revisiting.)
- Dinner is great, but dinner and a show is even better.
- Speaking of shows, if you’re suffering from Game of Thrones withdrawal, soothe your sadness with these direwolf cake pops.
- If that’s not your thing, you could always order one of these dog cakes instead.
- Whatever you’re digging, I bet you can find it at the barkery.
- I’m going to need something to wash down all of that cake. What could it be? Oh, yeah. OH. YEAH. (I’m obsessed.)
- Don’t forget to provide some tasty options for your pups too – the family that dines together, doesn’t whine together. (Or something.)
Finally, today’s video is about enjoying your meals to the fullest:
If you missed it, here’s what was cooking on the blog this week:
- Please don’t stop the music…
- Vote for Bella and I’ll stop quoting Grease 2… maybe
- He’ll be your Batdog for all seasons
- Caption this dog: Here’s what I think of your bath…
(If you’re feeling so inclined, there’s still time to spice up the Dogs of Blogville calendar contest. You can vote for Ms. Bella until noon EST on Sunday.)