It’s time for some Friday linkage, Howloween style…
- First up, your punny pet names: Sheddy Krueger, Snarly Brown, Goosey VanPelt, and Peppermint Catty.
- Apparently, all movies are horror movies at heart. Who knew?
- So, what are you dressing up as this year? If you’re in need of an idea, might I recommend one of these options? (Whatever you do, just promise me you’re not going as a sexy antelope or sexy Marie Curie or anything like that. That’s right, I’m giving you the side eye, sexy giraffe and sexy fox.)
- Alternatively, you can’t go wrong with a red panda costume.
- Holy crap, you guys. Someone please start a blog where they do this when their dog takes naps.
- Speaking of dogs in costumes, I did enjoy these funny (and punny) ones.
- Don’t worry, cat lovers, I didn’t forget about you. Your felines can be sweet or salty this year. Your choice.
- Do you like pranks? *Insert disapproving Amy Poehler face here.*
- Anyway, Halloween is an excuse for culinary creativity. You could make these gummy spiders. Or you can just whip up a batch of Halloween sangria.
So wrong, yet so right:
In case you missed any of them, here are last week’s posts:
- PFL: Panda Football League
- Pumpkins + Puppies = Perfect
- LOLCat speek hurts mah brain
- #K9Kamp: The Movie
- 7 for All Dogkind
That’s all for now, pals. Any Howloween plans for the weekend?