- First up, your punny pet names: Chick Jagger, Sheddie Money, Mane Brady, Drooly Andrews, and Robert Sniffin III.
- So, I don’t know about you, but I’d totally cheer for a team named the Washington Redpandas. (Sorry, New York Giants… I’d drop you like a hot potato. No, changing your name to the New York Giant Pandas wouldn’t change my mind. I’m a red panda gal at heart. You should totally do it anyway though. Cleveland Brown Pandas, you’re on notice too.)
- In case you were wondering how I feel when I even think of the remote possibility that red pandas could finally get their moment in the sun, this video clip should clear it up. (I’m so excited. So excited.)
- I’m trying not to think about the fact that it will probably never happen. It will only break my heart. (Speaking of Calvin & Hobbes…)
- On another panda-related note, I’m pretty sure that this was the best thing to come out of that shutdown nonsense.
I’m just going to put it out there – I am in favor of recreating all music videos with dog stars. We can call it DMTV. The videos can air at halftime during PFL (Panda Football League) games:
That’s all for today. In case you missed it, here’s what we’ve been up to on the blog since the last Friday link roundup:
- Caption this dog: Mushy in the morning
- Barking about books: The Dieting with My Dog Guide to Weight Loss and Maintenance
- Calling all DC/northern Virginia dogs: #Barktoberfest is this Saturday!
- Caption this dog: Just call me Cabinet Head
- Lions & tigers & Jon Hamm… oh my!
- Forget the shutdown with a muttdown
- Caption this dog: Flattery will get you everywhere
- I’ve got 99 problems, but #K9Kamp ain’t one
- This kitty in a walker will roll into your heart
- Caption this dog: Frank N. Furter
- #BtC4A: Turning shelter dogs into social butterflies?
- DOGma: Channel your inner bitch & take up some space
Here’s hoping that the next month won’t be as crazy as the last one… I kind of missed my Friday links (whether you did or not)!