I have a special edition of No Frown Friday for you today. I’m shining the spotlight on a very special blog: The Puppy Tails!
When I found out that I was paired up with The Puppy Tails for the Pet Blogger’s Gift Exchange this year, I was pretty excited. I mean, the name alone is clever and cute. The blogger behind the pups, Laura, looks like a lot of fun. The canine stars of the show, Monty and Delilah, are heart-meltingly adorable. Like me, Laura still calls her crew puppies even though they might not technically fit that definition anymore. Obviously, this match was meant to be.
I’ve spent some time reading up on The Puppy Tails this month, and I’ve really enjoyed it. If you, like me, are new to this wonderful blog, allow me to give you some tips on where to start (and at the end, I’ll tell you how you can help me spread the blog love to Laura, Monty and Delilah):
- First up, a punny pet name inspired by The Puppy Tails: Monty Paw.
- The Puppy Tails is a relatively new blog – it began in August of this year, and it’s a welcome addition to my reading list!
- Unlike this blog, The Puppy Tails contains useful information in addition to being entertaining and well-written. Check out this list of Puppy FAQs – I love how Laura is dedicated to helping others care for their puppies.
- Monty the pup is a rescue, and Laura recently dedicated an awesome post to him during Adopt a Dog Month.
- Laura is super talented too. Check out her upcoming line of homemade dog beds! (I totally want one.)
- She’s also cool and ahead of the curve – she totally posted adorable selfies with her pup long before the rest of us decided to step out from behind the camera as part of the Meet the Bloggers hop.
- Laura also gets to do awesome things in London, which has resulted in my undying jealousy.
- Seriously, The Puppy Tails is awesome. It tackles anything and everything you might want to know about having a puppy, including diet, teething, separation anxiety, walking, going to the vet, socializing (or, socialising) your puppy, clicker training, and so much more.
So, that’s a quick intro to the wonderful blog that is The Puppy Tails. Want to help me spread the blog love to this adorable addition to the pet blogosphere? If so, please do the following:
- Stop by The Puppy Tails, leave a comment, and say hello.
- Follow The Puppy Tails on Twitter. As a bonus, you will then be treated to tweets like this one. Awesomesauce.
This post is part of the Pet Blogger’s Gift Exchange, co-hosted by this humble blog and Something Wagging This Way Comes. For more feel-good bloggy goodness, check out the other blogs participating in this year’s exchange: