Since I gave you so much homework during Part I of July’s monthly roundup (you know you love your summer reading assignments), I figured I’d wait a bit before sharing the rest of the links. However, it’s time for part 2. (After all, every dog has his day.)
Here are a few more posts that made me smile during the month of July:
- My Best Friends: Bloggers Unite for Dog Rescue from Talking Dogs – I loved this personal take on the event. Doesn’t it make you want to adopt a new best friend?
- Weatherman Accurately Predicts Raining Cat and Dog Adoptions from Dog House Adoptions – I hope this is the weather every single weekend, wherever you are.
- I’d know your face anywhere from Raising a Super Dog – How good are your puppy identification skills?
- Pool Safety Tips for Dogs and Some Wet and Wild Weekend Fun from To Dog With Love – Cute and educational is such an irresistible combination.
- Wordless Wednesday: The Sun Also Rises from Champion of My Heart – A beautiful photo, and some words from one of my favorite authors… I’m sold.
- Just Being a Dog from BZ Training – Speaking of photos, these are awesome!
- 5 Best Time Management Tips… From Dogs from Something Wagging This Way Comes – So very wise.
- Thoughts From a Walk from Life with Sampson and Delilah – This one just made me giggle.
- Want to Make a Difference? Foster! from CindyLu’s Muse – Thoughts from someone who knows…
- Chix-A-Lot Friday: Let’s be gentle, not judgmental from Love and a Six-Foot Leash – This post is brave, and I adore the message behind it.
- A pictoral appendix to the post published an hour and a half ago from Little Dogs on Long Leashes – You had me at “load o’ croc.”
- Bloggers Unite for Dog Rescue – If We All Do Just One Thing from afFURmation – Ever wonder what you could do to help? Well, here are 100 options.
- The Five Myths of Having a Senior Dog from Grouchy Puppy – One that’s not a myth: grey muzzles are good for snuggles.
Did I miss any of your favorites? Share them in the comments!