I was going to post this week’s links on Friday, as usual… but I didn’t. Then I was going to post them on Saturday… but I didn’t. So, you’re getting this week’s links on Sunday evening instead.
- First up, your punny pet names: Derek Moolander and Billy Goat Zane.
- Speaking of puns, this joke is simply meowvelous.
- If you’re in need of advice, never fear – musicals are here!
- This hedgehog shall not be named.
- I’m not sure what distracted me on Friday (something shiny?), but Saturday was devoted to hanging out with some fantastic pet bloggers.
- Warning: if you’re a perfectionist like me, you might get sucked into this quiz. (I did – thanks my pal from to The Dog Park, who shared this link with me and distracted me today.) How many countries can you name?
Today’s video is one of my favorites of all time.
That armadillo is my everything.
In case you missed it, here’s what we’ve been up to on the blog this week:
- The first rule of Puppy Kiss Club
- DOGma: How to get rid of your guilty pleasures once and for all
- Caption this dog: Journey to the center of the couch