As usual, my monthly roundup is just a little bit late. (You also may have noticed that No Frown Friday was missing yesterday – I’ve been having some technical difficulties, so you’ll get that soon as well. I promise.)
Anyway, I hope you don’t mind too much. Enjoy this roundup of posts from November that put a big smile on my face:
- Dear Fourteen Year Old Me from Rescued Insanity – A beautiful post.
- Like Herding Cats from Tales and Tails – Behind the scenes of a canine photo shoot, humor awaits.
- Felix, I Swear the Camera Won’t Steal Your Soul from Kol’s Notes – Speaking of amusing photo shoots…
- Brooks Says, Adopt a Senior Dog from Peggy’s Pet Place – Can’t argue with that. (In case you’re not yet convinced, read this post from Something Wagging.)
- A Couple of Blondes Take a Thanksgiving Walk from Yikes! Loy Turns 60 – I know that sounds like the opening line to the joke, but this story had me smiling from ear to ear.
- Why I’ll Never Own a Dog Again from Something Wagging This Way Comes – You know I love thinking about words. How do you describe your relationship with your dog? (This post in response from Rescued Insanity is pretty interesting too.)
- 295/365: Babushka? from Life with LuLu & Wally Too! – Honestly, this one just cracked me up.
- Monday Mischief: Christmas List Mischief from My Brown Newfies – Being a reindeer for a day is a totally reasonable request, right?
- Live: Turkeys on Ice! More Fun Than in Your Freezer from This One Wild Life – I would like to request a TV channel devoted to the happenings in Kim’s yard.
- Six Tips for Photographing Dogs With Any Camera from kate with a camera – Several great tips here… check ‘em out!
- Dogton Abbey Blog, Things Are Getting Crabby Down At The Abbey Episode 4! from Molly the Wally – Pamela from Something Wagging turned me on to this one. Go read the whole series!
- A Wienerholic Family Christmas from My Life with Wieners – This post makes traveling with Bella sound tame.
- Friday Funny! Video: Dog loves automatic ball throwing machine from Dakota’s Den – Tavish totally needs one of these.
- If You Give a Nutty Pet Blogger Some Cheap Holiday-Themed Accessories from Target from Chronicles of Cardigan – Hilarious as always.
That’s all, folks! Stay tuned for December – I’ll try to get that one to you before February. No promises, though.