I’m using the term “paw” quite loosely here, as you’ll see…
Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled linkage. Today’s theme? Odd couples.
- Your punny pet names: Mutt Abbott and Mew Costello. (Or, if you prefer: Bud Rabbit and Lou Dogstello. Also, here’s a bonus pun for you.)
- You guys. This dog and cheetah are just… Internet, you have outdone yourself.
- In other spot-related news, can someone please explain to me why this piglet looks so much like the aforementioned cheetah?
- Apparently baa-baa-bird is now the word.
- Speaking of things I’ve heard, it seems that chicks really dig cats. (I’m officially declaring this one a trend. You know, because I have authority to do that.)
- Crabs: friends or toys that don’t require batteries? You be the judge.
- This bunny, lion & dog trio are just too much to handle. (But are they Super Golden Friends? We may never know.)
- Next movie pitch: The Fawn & the Hound. (This time, I demand a happy ending.)
- Finally, I’m also a sucker for a good game of tug. This one’s pretty fun.
I chose today’s featured video in large part due to the commenter who referred to them as Rovermeo & Gentooliet. (Also, due to the commenter who made up a punny song about it.) I’m not going to lie, I’m somewhat confused as to how this scene occurred and I’m not about to suggest these two actually get to hang out, but still…