Well, here we are. It’s the first Friday of 2014. I was feeling kind of lazy on the post-drafting front, but it just didn’t seem right to start the year off without some Friday linkage… so, let’s get to it. (Against all odds, the topic of today’s post is science. If you knew me, you’d realize that in and of itself is weird.)
- First up, your punny pet name for this week: Albert Whinestein.
- So, apparently science has discovered that dogs do their business in line with the earth’s magnetic field. I do have one question: who funds these studies?
- In less weird scientific news, we’re one step closer to hanging out with Dug from Up. I can’t wait.
- Let’s be honest. Dogs know us better than we known ourselves, right? (That’s because dogs are awesome. Even cats can’t argue.)
- I’ve heard that a dog a day keeps the doctor away. Unless the doctor is a dog, of course. (Seriously, what can’t dogs do?)
- Also, rumor has it that dog lovers make awesome friends. Science wins again. Go science! (I’m sure science appreciates a little cheerleading every now and then.)
- I’d also like to thank science for finding cute new animals for me to squee about.
Speaking of important discoveries, scientists have discovered the theory of cute-itivity.
I melt (and I’m not scientifically savvy enough to come up with a theory to share here).
Anyway, in case you missed anything over the holidays, here’s what we’ve been up since the last round of Friday linkage:
- The creatures are stirring…
- Peeking under the tree at the Pet Blogger’s Gift Exchange
- Meet the Bloggers: Hello, my name is Dog Crazy
- What’s on your must-watch holiday list?
- From all of us to all of you: Bella Holiday Tip #56
- Introducing… The Puppy Tails: A new (and awesome) blog on the block
- 14 posts to remember from November
- In 2013, you wanted more puppies, more puns… and more cats?
- Caption these dogs: Leaping into the new year
That’s all for today, folks. See you next time!