Well, I’ve already offered you the punny names of Robert Cattison and Edward Seagullen, but I’ve never actually done a Twilight-themed link roundup. The last movie just came out, so I guess there’s no time like the present:
- First up, your punny pet names: Kristen Chewart and Taylor Pawtner.
- Anyone dressing up to go see the movie? If so, here’s an option you probably should not consider.
- Do your dogs ever play vampire-style? If so, they’d better watch out, or the Dogturi might come get them!
- I love a celeb with a cute dog.
- I’m not even sure what to do with this one. (While I’m at it… fake spoiler alert!)
- Thinking about vampires always makes me want to go reread Bunnicula. I can’t help it. (Speaking of, I think I just uncovered the secret behind my obsession with that series. It apparently continues, and it includes books in which Bunnicula meets Edgar Allen Crow and a trip to the Howliday Inn. That author just gets me.)
- Oooh… sparkly!
- In addition to sparkly vampires, Twilight also involves wolves. Speaking of wolves, here’s a great question I can’t believe I never thought to ask.
- Continuing down that trail, have you ever wondered what it would be like to live among the wolves?
Finally, I could totally get behind this movie:
So. Much. Yes.
So, are you going to see the movie? I’ll be taking it in with a few girlfriends in two weeks, once the opening night madness has calmed down a bit.