It’s time for another link roundup…
- First up, your punny pet name for the week: Lickey Mantle. (Bonus Pisces pun!)
- I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but I just adore when the clocks spring forward. I’ve been doing my own Care Bear Countdown, waiting for those extra hours of evening daylight to appear.
- Seriously, if I wasn’t so lazy, I’d be celebrating like these party animals right now. (If I’m being honest, I’m super jealous of this crew.)
- Daylight Savings Time also means that spring is on its way. After this never-ending winter, I’m ready for some warmth… and perhaps a glass of wine or two. Or maybe a picnic?
- I’m not picky. I’ll happily accept a beer instead, especially if baseball is involved.
- Wineries, ballparks, dance studios… puppies are everywhere these days!
Finally, for today’s video, I present a dramatic reenactment of how happy I will be when winter is officially over:
Oh, and in case you missed it, here’s what we’ve been up to on the blog lately:
- On procrastination, armadillos, and more…
- I’m going to need your dog’s signature on that…
- It’s maybe perhaps just a little bit chancy, but today is the time for flights of Seussical fancy
- Caption this dog: Flower child
I know they’re usually Friday links, but I’m off my schedule lately. I figure you don’t mind too much.