… or you know, to have your dog read to you. (Seriously though, if your dog can read to you, please send video footage. I’d like to be your manager.)
Anyway, It’s time for another monthly roundup. Here are eleven posts that made me smile during the month of October:
- Guest Post: Why I Approved 1 Border Collie’s Adoption to 1 Particular Family from Champion of My Heart – I love the idea behind this post, and I love hearing how it all began.
- Jemma, The Ohio Puppy Mill Chihuahua, Rescued and Healed! from Dog House Adoptions - Success stories always warm the cockles of my heart, whatever those are. (Anyone? Bueller?)
- Favorite Video Friday – Sheltie Puppy Zoomies from No Dog About It – The cuteness. It is too much. I swoon.
- Adopt a Shelter Dog Month: My Favorite Videos - from Talking Dogs – Take that, Sarah McLachlan. You’re not ruining my day.
- If Dogs Wrote Advice Columns from Something Wagging This Way Comes – Tavish would probably just advise me to give him a treat.
- Bark & Bites – Dog Baby Decor from My Life in Blog Years – Would it be weird if I made it my decor too? I mean, I’m just saying…
- Our trip home – A Journey to Adoption from Wag the Dog UK – A sweet tale, for sure. I love a happy ending.
- The Story of How I Rescued Jen from Rumpydog – Do you ever wonder how your dogs would tell this story about you?
- Oh Lord, My Water Broke from Heart Like a Dog – It’s not what you think.
- Funny Bone Monday, 44 – the Llama Edition from the Jones Natural Chews blog – All I can think about is The Emperor’s New Groove. That is not a bad thing.
- Service Dog Training: The Things a Dog Trainer Learns from Her Dogs from Smart Dog University – What do you learn from your dogs?
Did I miss any of your favorites? Share them in the comments!