Well, that didn’t work.
I thought that my month of blogging in August would reignite the blogging flame… however, I think it resulted in a second wave of blogging burnout.
Never fear, however… I’m working on a plan to get myself back on track. In the meantime, I thought I’d dedicate this edition of Friday* linkage to some things that I have been filling my time with lately:
- Before we get started, however, I would be remiss if I failed to share some punny pet names: Hiss Messina (for a snake) and Mindy Meowling.
- Those pet names miiiiight have given you a clue to what I’ve been watching lately. My list of current TV obsessions includes The Mindy Project. (I mean, seriously. Seriously, people.)
- I’m also obsessed with Outlander. (You might be noticing a theme in the links, but I promise I’m totally into the rest of the show too. I’ve even read the books!)
- I’ve also been loving all of the Friends coverage lately. I’ll never get over it. (Also, this kid is possibly the coolest kid ever. So cute.)
- Beyond the pop culture realm, I’ve also been fascinated by the Scottish independence referendum. (This John Oliver clip is hilarious. This moment on CNN is perfection. Like gum.)
- In news that will be surprising to absolutely zero people, I have also been staring at photos of the new baby red pandas. I think these pandas are my lobsters.
- Um, new Dr. Seuss? Epic.
- I’m not even sure how words can do this next link justice. I’ll just say that it is my everything and let you enjoy the awesomeness.
Finally, today’s video. I can’t stop watching this:
Speaking of things I can’t seem to stop doing, I probably read this post like ten times and laughed every single time.
Until next time, faithful friends!
*I assume you can forgive me for providing Friday linkage on a Thursday night.