Confession: I’ve been a bit behind on my blog reading lately.
However, in spite of my tendency to get distracted by shiny things, I did manage to bookmark a few posts for September’s monthly roundup. So, without further ado, here are a few of the blog posts that made me smile in the month of September:
- How Getting a Dog Saves You Money from Something Wagging This Way Comes – You can’t argue with that logic.
- Work Stinks: Desmond Wants to Quit His Job from Life with Desmond – Um, there are Office Space quotes, so I’m gonna need you to head on over and read this post, okay? Bring your flair.
- What’s on YOUR Playlist? Part 1 (and Part 2) from Bringing Up Bella – Head on over to enjoy some mellifluous melodies, many of them about marvelous mutts.
- Meme Mood Monday – Giving Thanks from Champion of My Heart – I just adore this sweet photo.
- Mickey & Jermaine – Dog Comedy Skits To Brighten Your Day from The Pet Blog Lady – I’m all about day brightening on this blog, after all.
- 13 Things (besides obscenities) to Not Name Your Dog from Chronicles of Cardigan – Both the post and the comments deserve a few moments of your time. Trust me, I’m a blogger.
- Comic Sans because dogs don’t talk in Times New Roman from The Poodle (and dog) blog – Comic Sans is like the lolcat of fonts, right?
Did I miss any of your September faves? If so, please share them in the comments!