Step 3: Enjoy today’s dose of Friday linkage. It’s that easy.
- First up, your punny pet name: Hayton Manning (for a horse, obviously).
- So, let’s talk about the most important bowl in the cupboard this weekend. That’s right… the Puppy Bowl is almost here! Who’s on your fantasy team?
- Forget Behind the Music. Let’s go behind the Puppy Bowl! (Here’s even more behind the scenes action. You’re welcome.)
- You may have already seen it by now, but if not… Budweiser has officially won the advertising portion of the Super Bowl. (I don’t normally go for a Bud Light. However, the next time my only choices are of the cheap beer variety, I think I’ll have to give it the edge.)
- Speaking of ads, these guys are a strong contender in the less prestigious (but still intriguing) non-animal division. (Unfortunately, this year’s crop of ads aren’t all winners. Le sigh.)
- Anyway… wondering who will win the actual game that’s being played on Sunday? These puppies know the answer.
CarMax made an all-puppy reenactment of its Super Bowl ad this year. I heard that it was only going to be posted online, but this really has Puppy Bowl written all over it:
Next year, I think all Super Bowl ads should be reenacted with adorable animals and aired during the various Adorable Bowls.
Finally, in case you missed it, here’s what we’ve been up to on the blog lately:
- Animal Odd Couples 2: Eclectic Boogaloo
- Are dogs furry kids?
- Who run the world? Squirrels.
- Caption this dog: Do I amuse you?
- Caption this dog: This is my serious face
Who are you rooting for this weekend? The Broncos? The Seahawks? Opie? Wyatt? Pong? (Choose your favorite player here.)