Anyway… now I want to just hibernate from the cold with an endless stream of my favorite films – I could just stay there, alternately sleeping and watching movies, until March. That’s not too much to ask, right?
Oh, it is? Guess I’ll just dedicate today’s post to some of my favorite movies instead.
- First up, your punny pet names: Finsey Lohan and Rachel McCattums. (Bonus: Belated Thanksgiving pun-stravaganza!)
- I’ll probably never tire of Hunger Games parodies. Luckily, Cookie Monster is here to help. Enjoy The Hungry Games. (I wonder how Sloth Katniss would do.)
- I’ll be singing “Spell Block Tango” for days. (Speaking of Mufasa…)
- Consider this post my official request that more animals submit videos reenacting that spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp.
- Copper… such a hound dog. (Oh, and this link has me melting. Holy cute.)
- I’m utterly charmed by this rendition of “Under the Sea.”
- On a darker note, I wonder if Morgan Freeman would be willing to narrate The Pawshank Redemption. It’d be epic.
I would totally watch this Mean Elves movie. (Oh, Bo… it’ll totally happen one day.)
Anyway, that’s all for this week. Here’s what we’ve been up to on the blog lately, in case you missed it:
- The hills are alive with the sound of puns (and dinosaurs)
- May the tuna be ever in your flavor
- Pardon the interruption…
- Do you have any weird pet keepsakes?
- 11 posts to read to your dog…
- Caption this dog: Strange bedfellows
- Top 5 reasons to join the Pet Blogger’s Gift Exchange
- Canine Confession: I’m scared of falling in my water bowl!
- Caption this dog: Are you seeing this?
- What are you thankful for today?
Happy Friday, pals!