It’s time for your Friday linkage. (I’m getting this one in right under the wire. Last minute? Who, me?)
- First up, your punny pet names: Pandalf the Red and Angela Pandasbury. I maaaay have used my good (?) panda puns in the past.
- Where did August go? I’m not ready for this yet, no matter how cute it might be.
- This one’s old news, but I don’t care. Red panda twins are always timely. (As are single red panda cubs. I don’t discriminate.)
- I cannot stop posting links to photos of tiny red pandas.
- I might need a red panda intervention, friends.
- Seriously. Here’s a probable reenactment of what would happen if I ever get within snuggling distance of a red panda. (Can it be a reenactment if it hasn’t happened yet? If not, what should I call it? A preenactment?)
- Red panda. (See? I’ve lost control. Forgotten how to form complete sentences.)
I’m not entirely sure what’s happening here, but it’s catchy (and stuck in my head):
In case you missed it, here’s what we were up to on the blog this week when I wasn’t ogling red pandas:
- Adorable adoptable in northern Virginia: Ratiki
- Phoning it in? Nah…
- Caption this dog: Well, hello there…
- 6 puppies I really want to snuggle
(Also, I missed yet another post yesterday. I am really not so good at this whole blogging every day thing! Oh, well…)