As I confessed last week, I’m an Olympics junkie. Maybe I should just embrace it and purchase some Olympics-inspired decor. Or I could rock some Olympic nail art. In any event, I’m just a tad obsessed. So, it’s the same theme, but all new links…
- First up, your punny pet names (both inspired by the same gold medalist): Tabby Douglas and Gabby Puglas.
- Did you watch the Opening Ceremony? There were Corgis! This roundup of Corgi-related goodness (including photos of the Queen and her pups through the years) will leave you smiling.
- On a tangentially-related note, this slideshow of dogs on vacation includes two very adorable Corgis.
- I’m so jealous of those pups who get to experience the Olympics in person.
- Apparently the pups are taking over in London this year!
- The Olympians of the animal kingdom are pretty darn impressive – guess it’s a good thing (for the human athletes) that they aren’t competing this year. (It would be a battle for the ages.)
- Speaking of animal athletes, Michael Phelps has a canine swimming buddy (in training). Also cute? This swimming pup. (Not so cute? This. Just… ew.)
- Even if your pup won’t be winning a gold medal in London, there are still many great Olympic activities she can enjoy!
- Are those a little too traditional for you? Well, then you’re in luck – how about the 100 meters postman race?
Finally, I think today’s video is all the evidence we need that kitten wrestling should be an Olympic event.
I can’t help myself… I have a second video today. Meet my new favorite track star:
I’ll stop now. Happy Friday!