Happy holidays, friends! It’s time for your weekly link roundup…
- First up, your punny pet names: Norman Tockwell, Mariah Hairy, and Brenda Flea. (Also, meet Salvador Doggy.)
- Corgi with your legs so short, for sleigh-pulling duty, please report.
- All dogs go to… law school?
- Much like my own dogs during the holidays, these dogs are So. Over. It. (These cats, on the other hand, are making the most of the giant scratching post you so kindly installed.)
- Is it time for Downton Abbey to return yet? (I always type that as Downtown Abbey, which is a show I would also watch.) Until then, enjoy Breaking Abbey.
- Holiday overload? Yes, please.
- I whipped up a batch of homemade butterbeer once. It was glorious. I think I want some right now.
Finally, here’s today’s video: